- Choosing the appropriate dosage form for first-in-human/Phase I trials – fit for purpose, fit for phase?
- Compounding or GMP manufacturing – how to balance cost, time and dose flexibility?
- Challenges with poorly soluble molecules in early development – what technologies can we deploy?
- Bridging to robust and scalable Phase II drug products – how to avoid losing time in development?
- Highly flexible and adaptive clinical manufacturing strategies for patient trials – how can real-time manufacturing be used?
Nikki Whitfield, Vice-President, CDMO Services, Quotient Sciences